Twitter / emswazzu

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tough Guys ??????

Interesting...you know those random surveys, tests, quizzes, whatever... That tell you if you are: "in a good relationship", "are you co-dependent", "are you Hot?"...

Well, recently while lurking on my favorite messageboard (RockBand.com INXS Lounge Forum) I stumble across this one: What Kind of Guy Do You Go For ? . I'm like ok...I'm bored...let's see what it says...

Apparently, I like "Tough Guys" ?

Hmmmm... I didn't know that! Here I am 33 yo, and NOW is when I find this out? Well, here's the definition...I guess they know from what they speak, LOL...Here are the specfic results...

Tough guy: You scored 60% masculine, 52% athletic, 45% exotic, and 43% refined! You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!


I think it's a bit off for me though...Vin Diesel? Uhmm, no! Anyway, take the test...worst case scenario, you spend a couple of minutes drooling over hot half naked men...not a bad way to pass time...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream