Twitter / emswazzu

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Harmony ~ Ebony and Ivory

I am leaving for Italy this weekend...so excited!

Anywho, I just processed the first rolls of the black and white 120...I think I will be taking my remaining 6 rolls of 120(color and b/w) on the trip with me...

Some multi's of St James...


www.flickr.com








Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items tagged with Holgabw2More of Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's stuff tagged with Holgabw2






Some random multi's around town...


www.flickr.com








Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items tagged with Holgabw1More of Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's stuff tagged with Holgabw1



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream