Twitter / emswazzu

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ends of Earth, Here I come!

LOL...since that is where I last left off...

So leaving this Thursday to go down and visit sis in the Bay Area...we are flying out via SFO to Seoul...we fly direct...it's a LONG flight!

So I got an extended IPOD battery thingy...you just keep filling it w/batteries, and it can go on forever;)

So off I am in a few days. I know I will have fun, even if I can barely remember how to say hello and thank you...

Will post some pics and a trip diary, maybe mid way if I make it to an internet cafe, otherwise on my return!

I am really looking forward to seeing some of the palaces,etc, maybe visiting the DMZ, and of course, shopping the markets!

Catch ya' on the flip side :)

Next up after Korea, will be my very own 'California Dreamin' tour...hee... betcha' can't guess what that entails!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream