Twitter / emswazzu

Friday, October 27, 2006

NEW! Photoland...

Ok, so I have decided to create a blog dedicated soley to the pictures I have taken over the course of years...

Right now, I have begun to really enjoy taking photos during concerts, but have always enjoyed taking pictures of my friends and family, not to mention pictures while on vacations.

Now, I am very much just an amatuer, but I like to click the button that makes pictures! Anyway, check out my Photo page...I will be loading much more here as time permits...















So far I have just loaded a couple of the slideshows from recent rock concerts...but the sky is the limit!


Ems

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream