Twitter / emswazzu

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gotta Blog Idea? Check out the Ideas Page!

Hey peeps, this is probably the first post you are reading!

So welcome again.

Anyway, I have just created a separate page for you to comment on items/subjects you would like to see me blog about. . .yes, you CAN make suggestions. You can make them anywhere, but this will be the place to make sure I see them! Check out the Ideas Page!

Why am I doing this? Well, I have plenty of nonsense to write about on my own, LOL...I figure I can fill at least 5 topics a week, but if anyone besides myself, decides they want to read it, I would love to write about something of interest to YOU! That's the ol' customer service training I have ;)

So if you like, you can just read, but if you have something you would like to see in a Blog here, or would like to start a discussion on, let me know HERE. Also, there will always be a link over on the sidebar to get to the ideas page...feel free to add something there anytime.

Also feel free to comment/discuss anything here on topic, or just read...all is good.

Your Blogger Friend, Ems

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream