Twitter / emswazzu

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Space ????? Part One...

So, I'm sure you all have heard of this new cyberspace deal called 'My Space', right ? Apparently, everyone has one, nowadays...

Yes, even I have one...

The thing is...How the heck do you make these things work ??

Well, you may think...uhmmm, 'you gotta blog, you oughta be able to figure out My Space...'

And, yes, I am generally pretty technically savvy. But, I've seen some awesome My Space profiles...apparently you either know some HTML, and whatnot, or you can hit up the internet and google scripts, build out tricked out profiles, etc...so, that is my next project... I mean, I don't want to be one of those dorks (like I am now, LOL) with a plain background My Space , and no friends...

That's the other thing...this add friends thing...how does that work? Well, I know folks that have told me to add them; I suppose I will... I should at least add the folks that I have listed here on the sidebar (they all have rocking sites btw!)...

But I don't want to add when I don't even have my own profile tricked out yet...

THAT would be embarassing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream