Twitter / emswazzu

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I have a "Car Crush"...

What is a 'Car Crush'? you ask...well, let me explain...

First, I don't currently own or drive a car regulary. I lived in Downtown Seattle, since September 2001, and when my then car lease came due in the summer of 2002, I decided to go car-free. Its been a refreshing few years. I have had a car previous to this since I was 17, so it has taken some getting used to.

Now, I've always had an affinity for sports/sporty cars. They look sexy, they go fast, etc, etc. The last car I had was a Chrysler Sebring Coupe, fully loaded. Nice roomy car (I need lots of leg room) and a nice V6, in black...lovely car. I would call it sporty, not a sports car. I've only covetted them, never owned an official 'sports car'.

So given these details, you would think...ok, she has a car crush...it gotta' be on a hot car, right? Nope! In the last year, as I've contemplated possibly acquiring a vehicle again...I have, for some reason developed this infactuation with the cutesy, Mini Cooper! I have no idea why, I am usually not into 'cute cars'...But I have researched them up and down, and am stuck on them as a next car choice; they come in all sorts of colors, and even have engine options for extra vroom, power!...of course, at this point, I still can't make a case, that I actually need a car...so I still have no plans to actually go out and buy one... but if I did...

...and funny, I have not even test driven one...maybe that is what I need to do, to get over this affinity with this car... you know, give it a go!

but oh, they are cute!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a financial systems analyst by day, and a music & event photographer by night...and weekends! You can see more at http://photosbyelisa.com & my blog here... As well, I am just launching a brand new music site, at http://www.seattleliveinconcert.com

My Flickr :: most recent

www.flickr.com
Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's items Go to Elisa ~ www.emswazzu.com's photostream